No products in the cart.
D@S 1500 Organic Vegetable Pack
D@S 1500 Organic Vegetable Pack
₹1,100.00 – ₹12,100.00
- Get fresh organic vegetables produce from organic farm
- Get Rs 375 worth of organic vegetables per week
- weekly delivery to your home on your preferred day
- Rs 100 Subscription Charges per month
- Cash on Delivery available
- You will get 4 weekly deliveries per month on this package
- The organic vegetables will be good quality in size, taste and freshness
Organic Vegetables pack may include Vegetables based on the availability according to the season.
- Fresh and quality organic vegetables
- vegetables produced by using organic fertilizers
- No use of pesticides or irradiation
- Better overall health and stronger Immune system
- Antibiotic resistance and pesticides cutback
- Organic products are poison free and with a better taste
- Consumption of highly nutritious produce foods
- Organic Vegetables will be delivered once a week.
- We will deliver fresh Organic Vegetables with supervision standards from the source place.
- Organic Vegetables will be delivered anytime between 7 AM – 8 PM
- Customers can contact us in case of non-availability during delivery days. Those deliveries will be carry forward further weeks.
- Since the prices are going up day by day….We DEAL@Source found a solution to bring them down.
- Our goal is to get your daily needs @ the lowest price possible
- We deliver the products at your door step.
- Our aim is to cut down your monthly expenses on kitchen needs
- shop with us to take advantage of our prices.
- We act as an official nominee for all your purchases
- We negotiate price on behalf of our customers
- Your Cooperation makes us more strong and in return we can get you better deals
- Get subscribe and Get products at source price.
- Deal@Source Motto Save Time & Save Money.
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the bathroom and before preparing or eating food.
- Keep raw meat, poultry, and seafood separate from produce and ready-to-eat foods.
- Wash utensils and surfaces with hot, soapy water before and after using them in food preparation.
- Scrub all fruits and vegetables with plain water (even if you plan to peel them) to remove any pesticide residue or dirt that could contain bacteria.
- Wash melons, particularly cantaloupes and watermelons, before eating to avoid carrying bacteria from the rind to the knife to the inside of the fruit.
- Many types of bagged lettuce are pre-washed (the packaging will say if it is). Even though the produce has been washed before bagging, you still should wash it again right before you eat it.
- Dry produce food with a paper towel or clean towel to help reduce bacteria.
- Discard the outer leaves of leafy greens, such as spinach or lettuce.
- Refrigerate all cut and peeled produce food.
- Thoroughly wash cutting boards with hot, soapy water after each use. Consider using separate boards for meat and produce. Replace worn plastic or wooden cutting boards with hard-to-clean grooves that can harbor germ
1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months
Saturday/Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday